Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Obama's Christmas vacation in Hawaii: Day 5
Wednesday - 12/26/2012, 10:09pm EST
KAILUA, Hawaii (AP) - How President Barack Obama spent the fifth day of his Christmas vacation on Wednesday in Hawaii:
_ GYM: Obama got in a morning workout at Marine Corps Base Hawaii in Kaneohe, the third of his trip since arriving early Saturday.
_ GOLF: Obama played golf at the base, his third such outing during the trip.
_ BEACH TIME: Obama and his family spent time together at Pyramid Rock Beach on the Marine base.
_ DEPARTURE PLANNED: The White House said Obama planned to return to Washington, D.C., on a redeye flight Wednesday night, and that Michelle Obama and their daughters would remain in Hawaii.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)