Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Effect of looming 'fiscal cliff' tax increases
Monday - 12/24/2012, 3:44am EST
(AP) - A big package of tax cuts first enacted a decade ago are set to expire at the end the year, unless Congress and the White House reach a deal to extend them. How the looming tax increases would affect households at different income levels.
Annual income: $20,000 to $30,000.
Average tax increase: $1,064.
Annual income: $40,000 to $50,000.
Average tax increase: $1,729.
Annual income: $50,000 to $75,000.
Average tax increase: $2,399.
Annual income: $75,000 to $100,000.
Average tax increase: $3,688.
Annual income: $100,000 to $200,000.
Average tax increase: $6,662.
Annual income: $200,000 to $500,000.
Average tax increase: $14,643.
Annual income: $500,000 to $1 million.
Average tax increase: $38,969.
Annual income: More than $1 million.
Average tax increase: $254,637.
Source: Tax Policy Center
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)