Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
$100K in jewelry stolen from Calif. Rep. Issa home
Friday - 12/7/2012, 9:01am EST
VISTA, Calif. (AP) - San Diego County authorities say $100,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen in a burglary at the home of California U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa (EYE'-suh).
U-T San Diego ( http://bit.ly/TFNeBo) says more than 50 items, including watches, rings, earrings and bracelets, were taken from the Vista home on Nov. 29. No arrests have been made.
An Issa spokesman says the pieces were irreplaceable family heirlooms.
The Republican who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is one of the wealthiest members of Congress. He made his fortune with a company that produces car alarms and other auto security products.
Information from: U-T San Diego, http://www.utsandiego.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)