Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
$100K in jewelry stolen from Calif. Rep. Issa home
Friday - 12/7/2012, 9:01am EST
VISTA, Calif. (AP) - San Diego County authorities say $100,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen in a burglary at the home of California U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa (EYE'-suh).
U-T San Diego ( http://bit.ly/TFNeBo) says more than 50 items, including watches, rings, earrings and bracelets, were taken from the Vista home on Nov. 29. No arrests have been made.
An Issa spokesman says the pieces were irreplaceable family heirlooms.
The Republican who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is one of the wealthiest members of Congress. He made his fortune with a company that produces car alarms and other auto security products.
Information from: U-T San Diego, http://www.utsandiego.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)