Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
$100K in jewelry stolen from Calif. Rep. Issa home
Friday - 12/7/2012, 9:01am EST
VISTA, Calif. (AP) - San Diego County authorities say $100,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen in a burglary at the home of California U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa (EYE'-suh).
U-T San Diego ( http://bit.ly/TFNeBo) says more than 50 items, including watches, rings, earrings and bracelets, were taken from the Vista home on Nov. 29. No arrests have been made.
An Issa spokesman says the pieces were irreplaceable family heirlooms.
The Republican who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is one of the wealthiest members of Congress. He made his fortune with a company that produces car alarms and other auto security products.
Information from: U-T San Diego, http://www.utsandiego.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)