Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Turkey's defense, Pakistan top Clinton's agenda
Sunday - 12/2/2012, 8:18pm EST
PRAGUE (AP) - Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has arrived in the Czech Republic for talks on energy policy in a country heavily dependent on Russian fuel.
It's her first stop in a five-day trip to Europe. Also on her agenda are Turkey's defense and U.S. relations with Pakistan.
Clinton joins NATO foreign ministers in Brussels to discuss Turkey's request for Patriot missile assistance. Violence is raging in neighboring Syria, which is believed to have several hundred surface-to-surface missiles capable of carrying chemical warheads _ a particular concern for Turkey, a NATO member.
On Friday, NATO said it will deploy the Patriots within weeks after the move is approved.
Clinton will also meet Pakistan's foreign minister, Hina Rabbani Khar.
Clinton's trip ends Friday with visits to Ireland and Northern Ireland.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)