Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Clinton says Ambassador Rice doing a great job
Wednesday - 11/28/2012, 6:20pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says embattled U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice has done a great job, as some Senate Republicans question Rice's fitness for the top job at the State Department.
Clinton was questioned Wednesday about Rice, who is facing withering GOP criticism over her initial account of the deadly raid on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans died in the September attack.
Rice is seen as the top candidate to replace Clinton, who has made clear that she would step down in President Barack Obama's second term. Clinton said the decision on her successor was up to the president.
Clinton said she would discuss the attack after a review board report that she hoped would be completed "very soon."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)