Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Shirtless photo of FBI agent silly not scandalous
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 2:12pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - A newspaper report describes a photograph of a shirtless FBI agent in the case that forced CIA Director David Petraeus to resign abruptly as silly but not scandalous.
The Seattle Times says FBI agent Frederick Humphries sent the photograph to friend and Florida socialite Jill Kelley and others, including one of the paper's own reporters, in an email Sept. 9, 2010.
The subject line read: "Which one is Fred?" The newspaper says it shows "Humphries _ bald, muscular and shirtless _ standing between a pair of equally buff and bullet-ridden target dummies on a shooting range."
The photograph helped land Humphries in hot water. The FBI is investigating Humphries for talking with Republican lawmakers about the investigation into harassing emails that Kelley received from Petraeus's biographer and mistress.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)