Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
First anonymous email sent to Gen. Allen in May
Wednesday - 11/14/2012, 7:26pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - A federal law enforcement official says that the ex-CIA director's biographer and lover sent emails to other senior military officials besides the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan.
The official characterizes the emails as an attempt to undermine the reputation of a Tampa socialite who was friendly with David Petraeus and Gen. John Allen.
The official, who wasn't authorized to discuss the case publicly, spoke on the condition of anonymity.
The emails were traced to Paula Broadwell, the former CIA director's mistress.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)