Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
First anonymous email sent to Gen. Allen in May
Wednesday - 11/14/2012, 7:26pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - A federal law enforcement official says that the ex-CIA director's biographer and lover sent emails to other senior military officials besides the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan.
The official characterizes the emails as an attempt to undermine the reputation of a Tampa socialite who was friendly with David Petraeus and Gen. John Allen.
The official, who wasn't authorized to discuss the case publicly, spoke on the condition of anonymity.
The emails were traced to Paula Broadwell, the former CIA director's mistress.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)