Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Acting CIA director meets lawmakers
Tuesday - 11/13/2012, 5:32pm EST
AP Intelligence Writer
WASHINGTON (AP) - Acting CIA Director Michael Morell is holding meetings on Capitol Hill to explain the CIA's take on events that led David Petraeus to resign last week after acknowledging an affair.
Congressional aides say he met with Senate Intelligence Chairman Dianne Feinstein and the committee's senior Republican, Sen. Saxby Chambliss, on Tuesday and will meet the heads of the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday. FBI Deputy Director Sean Joyce is also scheduled to brief members Wednesday.
Lawmakers are concerned whether Petraeus biographer Paula Broadwell had unauthorized access to classified information.
The aides spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to confirm the sensitive meetings publicly.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)