Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Acting CIA director meets lawmakers
Tuesday - 11/13/2012, 5:32pm EST
AP Intelligence Writer
WASHINGTON (AP) - Acting CIA Director Michael Morell is holding meetings on Capitol Hill to explain the CIA's take on events that led David Petraeus to resign last week after acknowledging an affair.
Congressional aides say he met with Senate Intelligence Chairman Dianne Feinstein and the committee's senior Republican, Sen. Saxby Chambliss, on Tuesday and will meet the heads of the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday. FBI Deputy Director Sean Joyce is also scheduled to brief members Wednesday.
Lawmakers are concerned whether Petraeus biographer Paula Broadwell had unauthorized access to classified information.
The aides spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to confirm the sensitive meetings publicly.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)