Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
A look at expected Obama administration departures
Thursday - 11/8/2012, 9:04pm EST
(AP) - President Barack Obama is weighing replacements for several White House aides and Cabinet members expected to leave before his second term begins, or early in his second term.
Among those expected to leave and some names mentioned as possible replacements (in parentheses):
_ Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. (Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass.; U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice; former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman; Deputy Secretary of State William Burns).
_ Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. (White House chief of staff Jack Lew; former Bill Clinton chief of staff Erskine Bowles).
_ Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. (Ashton Carter, Panetta's deputy; Michele Flournoy, former Defense Department policy chief).
_ White House senior adviser David Plouffe.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)