Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Holder: In process of deciding whether to stay on
Thursday - 11/8/2012, 5:42pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) - Attorney General Eric Holder says he will speak with President Barack Obama and with his family to decide whether he will stay on as the nation's chief law enforcement officer.
Holder says other factors include whether there are things he still wants to accomplish and in his words, "Do I have some gas left in the tank?"
Holder has been criticized by Republicans during their long congressional investigation into a botched gun-smuggling investigation in Arizona. The Justice Department inspector general cleared Holder of any wrongdoing. If the attorney general does leave, he may make his exit a slow one to demonstrate he's not caving in to critics who have long called on him to resign.
He discussed his future while speaking with University of Baltimore students Thursday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)