Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Mechanical problems delay first lady's plane
Saturday - 10/27/2012, 12:57am EDT
LAS VEGAS (AP) - First lady Michelle Obama is returning to Washington after her plane was delayed in Nevada Friday night because of mechanical problems.
A McCarran International Airport spokesman says her aircraft was held up for three hours but departed about 9 p.m. PDT.
Glenn Gardner says he doesn't know the nature of the mechanical issues that delayed her flight home.
The first lady was in Las Vegas Friday campaigning.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)