Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mechanical problems delay first lady's plane
Saturday - 10/27/2012, 12:57am EDT
LAS VEGAS (AP) - First lady Michelle Obama is returning to Washington after her plane was delayed in Nevada Friday night because of mechanical problems.
A McCarran International Airport spokesman says her aircraft was held up for three hours but departed about 9 p.m. PDT.
Glenn Gardner says he doesn't know the nature of the mechanical issues that delayed her flight home.
The first lady was in Las Vegas Friday campaigning.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)