Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Obamas celebrate 20th wedding anniversary
Saturday - 10/6/2012, 7:48pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are getting their anniversary date night after all _ just a few days late during a busy re-election campaign.
The Obamas arrived at Bourbon Steak in the Georgetown section of Washington, D.C., on Saturday night for a dinner to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary. The couple hit the milestone on Wednesday, the day of the first presidential debate in Denver.
During the debate, the president wished his wife a happy anniversary and reminded her "a year from now" they wouldn't be marking the occasion in front of millions of viewers. Republican nominee Mitt Romney congratulated Obama, joking that the debate stage was "the most romantic place you could imagine _ here with me."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)