Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Bill Clinton has no idea what Hillary may do next
Sunday - 9/23/2012, 10:28am EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she's tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
The former president tells CBS' "Face the Nation" that she wants to take some time off and may write a book.
Bill Clinton thinks "we ought to give her a chance to organize her life and decide what she wants to do."
He says Hillary Clinton is among a lot of qualified Democrats who could run and that whatever she wants to do, "I'm for her, first, last and always."
But Bill Clinton also says, "I have no earthly idea what she'll decide to do."
She did run in 2008 but lost the nomination to Barack Obama.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)