Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Bill Clinton has no idea what Hillary may do next
Sunday - 9/23/2012, 10:28am EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she's tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
The former president tells CBS' "Face the Nation" that she wants to take some time off and may write a book.
Bill Clinton thinks "we ought to give her a chance to organize her life and decide what she wants to do."
He says Hillary Clinton is among a lot of qualified Democrats who could run and that whatever she wants to do, "I'm for her, first, last and always."
But Bill Clinton also says, "I have no earthly idea what she'll decide to do."
She did run in 2008 but lost the nomination to Barack Obama.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)