Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Bill Clinton has no idea what Hillary may do next
Sunday - 9/23/2012, 10:28am EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she's tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
The former president tells CBS' "Face the Nation" that she wants to take some time off and may write a book.
Bill Clinton thinks "we ought to give her a chance to organize her life and decide what she wants to do."
He says Hillary Clinton is among a lot of qualified Democrats who could run and that whatever she wants to do, "I'm for her, first, last and always."
But Bill Clinton also says, "I have no earthly idea what she'll decide to do."
She did run in 2008 but lost the nomination to Barack Obama.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)