Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Obama bemoans 'barbaric' terror attack in Bulgaria
Wednesday - 7/18/2012, 3:33pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama is strongly condemning a "barbaric terrorist attack" against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
Obama says his thoughts and prayers are with the families of those killed and injured, and he calls the attacks against innocent civilians "completely outrageous." He says the U.S. will stand with its allies and work to "identify and bring to justice the perpetrators of this attack."
Obama says the U.S. reaffirms its "unshakeable commitment to Israel's security."
Israel has blamed Iran for the deadly blast in the Black Sea city of Burgas, Bulgaria, that killed at least six people and injured at least 32 others.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she was "deeply saddened and angered" to learn of the attacks.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)