Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Obama bemoans 'barbaric' terror attack in Bulgaria
Wednesday - 7/18/2012, 3:33pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama is strongly condemning a "barbaric terrorist attack" against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
Obama says his thoughts and prayers are with the families of those killed and injured, and he calls the attacks against innocent civilians "completely outrageous." He says the U.S. will stand with its allies and work to "identify and bring to justice the perpetrators of this attack."
Obama says the U.S. reaffirms its "unshakeable commitment to Israel's security."
Israel has blamed Iran for the deadly blast in the Black Sea city of Burgas, Bulgaria, that killed at least six people and injured at least 32 others.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she was "deeply saddened and angered" to learn of the attacks.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)