Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Obama family takes an evening stroll in Chicago
Friday - 6/15/2012, 9:45pm EDT
CHICAGO (AP) - It didn't take long for President Barack Obama to feel at home.
Obama and the rest of the immediate first family took a neighborhood stroll Friday night after returning to their Chicago house for the weekend.
They made the walk largely out of the view of news media to the home of one of the president's longtime friends, Martin Nesbitt. He lives a few blocks from the Obama house.
Obama, his wife, Michelle, their daughters, Sasha and Malia, and Mrs. Obama's mother, Marian Robinson, arrived from Washington on Friday evening.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)