Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Saturday - 3/23/2013, 2:34am EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC's "This Week" _ Jim Messina, manager of President Barack Obama's re-election campaign; Republican consultant Karl Rove.
NBC's "Meet the Press" _ New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg; Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle Association; David Boies, one of the lawyers challenging California's Proposition 8, which bans same-sex marriage, before the Supreme Court.
CBS' "Face the Nation" _ Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich.; Evan Wolfson, president of Freedom to Marry; Tony Perkins, president of Family Research Council; Austin Nimocks, senior counsel at Alliance Defending Freedom; Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendan Ayanbadejo, an advocate of same-sex marriage.
CNN's "State of the Union" _ Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki; Gov. John Hickenlooper, D-Colo.; California Attorney General Kamala Harris; Peter Gaytan, executive director of the American Legion; Tom Tarantino, chief policy officer for Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.
"Fox News Sunday" _ Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.; Gary Bauer, president of American Values.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)