Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Obama dines with Hillary, Bill Clinton
Sunday - 3/10/2013, 2:44pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House says President Barack Obama held a private dinner recently with former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
White House spokesman Josh Earnest says the Obamas and the Clintons enjoyed the conversation but isn't releasing details.
Hillary Rodham Clinton stepped down in February as Obama's chief diplomat after serving in that role throughout his first term.
On Wednesday, Obama shared another notable meal, with a dozen Republican senators near the White House. He had lunch Thursday with Paul Ryan, the Republican chairman of the House Budget Committee, and Chris Van Hollen, the committee's top Democrat.
Those meals are part of a broader attempt by Obama to improve relations with congressional Republicans in hopes of jump-starting budget talks and rallying support for other proposals.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)