Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Feds: Misconduct by CIA's Foggo stretched decades
Wednesday - 2/25/2009, 1:40pm EST
Kyle "Dusty" Foggo, of Vienna, Va., is scheduled to be sentenced Thursday in federal court in Alexandria as part of a bribery investigation that also ensnared former California congressman Randy "Duke" Cunningham. As executive director from 2004 to 2006, Foggo held the CIA's third-highest rank.
In court papers, prosecutors say Foggo's misdeeds began in the late 1980s when he punched a bicyclist during a traffic dispute while stationed overseas. They also say he breached security by engaging in multiple relationships with foreign women.
The papers say that if Foggo had not been caught, he intended to run for Congress in California.
(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)