Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Eric Cantona arrested for assault in London
Thursday - 3/13/2014, 1:10pm EDT
LONDON (AP) -- British police have arrested former Manchester United great Eric Cantona and warned him for assaulting a man in London.
Cantona was briefly taken into custody after the altercation in the Primrose Hill area of north London on Wednesday.
When asked about Cantona's arrest, police confirmed "a man in his mid-40s was arrested on suspicion of common assault. He was taken into custody and subsequently cautioned for common assault."
Police said the victim did not require medical assistance.
Cantona, who became a beach soccer coach and an actor after retiring, did not return a phone call for comment.
In 1995, he was banned for eight months by the Football Association for attempting a kung fu kick at a Crystal Palace fan.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.