Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
U2, Timberlake, Obama to appear on new Fallon show
Tuesday - 2/11/2014, 7:38am EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- Jimmy Fallon is premiering his new show with a bang.
NBC announced Monday that Will Smith will appear on the Feb. 17 debut of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon." U2 will perform.
Justin Timberlake will close out the week, which will also include appearances by first lady Michelle Obama, Will Ferrell, Bradley Cooper, Kristen Wiig and Jerry Seinfeld.
Lady Gaga, Arcade Fire and Tim McGraw will perform during the week.
The first four episodes of Fallon's new show will air at midnight following the Sochi Winter Olympics. Its regular time slot is 11:35 p.m. Eastern.
Fallon replaces Jay Leno, who hosted "The Tonight Show" for 22 years. "Saturday Night Live" alum Seth Meyers is Fallon's successor; his "Late Night" show debuts Feb. 24.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.