Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Broadway musical 'Big Fish' to get the hook
Monday - 11/11/2013, 9:50am EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- "Big Fish" has gotten away.
Producers said Sunday the Broadway musical starring two-time Tony Award winner Norbert Leo Butz will play its final performance Dec. 29. When it closes, it will have played 34 previews and 98 regular shows at the Neil Simon Theatre.
The quirky and visually lush show about a sensible son trying to reconcile with a manic father fond of tall tales got mixed reviews when it opened Oct. 6 and never ignited the box office.
Five-time Tony winner Susan Stroman directed and choreographed the musical, based on the Daniel Wallace novel and the 2003 Tim Burton-directed film starring Ewan McGregor and Albert Finney. Music and lyrics are by Andrew Lippa.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.