Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Broadway musical 'Big Fish' to get the hook
Monday - 11/11/2013, 9:50am EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- "Big Fish" has gotten away.
Producers said Sunday the Broadway musical starring two-time Tony Award winner Norbert Leo Butz will play its final performance Dec. 29. When it closes, it will have played 34 previews and 98 regular shows at the Neil Simon Theatre.
The quirky and visually lush show about a sensible son trying to reconcile with a manic father fond of tall tales got mixed reviews when it opened Oct. 6 and never ignited the box office.
Five-time Tony winner Susan Stroman directed and choreographed the musical, based on the Daniel Wallace novel and the 2003 Tim Burton-directed film starring Ewan McGregor and Albert Finney. Music and lyrics are by Andrew Lippa.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.