Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Actor Mackie charged with drunken driving in NYC
Sunday - 11/10/2013, 8:50pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- Anthony Mackie has been arraigned on two misdemeanor counts of drunken driving in New York City.
The 35-year-old actor was arrested in Harlem and was released after appearing in Manhattan Criminal Court on Saturday. His next court date is Dec. 19.
A publicist for "The Adjustment Bureau" co-star had no comment. Mackie also has appeared in the Oscar-winning "The Hurt Locker," in "Pain & Gain" and numerous other movies.
A criminal complaint charges him with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and while impaired by alcohol. It says Mackie had the smell of alcohol on his breath, bloodshot eyes and slurred speech. The complaint says he told an officer he'd had one beer.
It says Mackie refused to take a Breathalyzer test to measure his blood-alcohol level.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.