Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Actor Mackie charged with drunken driving in NYC
Sunday - 11/10/2013, 8:50pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- Anthony Mackie has been arraigned on two misdemeanor counts of drunken driving in New York City.
The 35-year-old actor was arrested in Harlem and was released after appearing in Manhattan Criminal Court on Saturday. His next court date is Dec. 19.
A publicist for "The Adjustment Bureau" co-star had no comment. Mackie also has appeared in the Oscar-winning "The Hurt Locker," in "Pain & Gain" and numerous other movies.
A criminal complaint charges him with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and while impaired by alcohol. It says Mackie had the smell of alcohol on his breath, bloodshot eyes and slurred speech. The complaint says he told an officer he'd had one beer.
It says Mackie refused to take a Breathalyzer test to measure his blood-alcohol level.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.