Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Larry King returns to the radio
Sunday - 11/10/2013, 5:44pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- If you've missed the musings of Larry King, you're in luck -- he's coming to radio in the form of minute-long, daily reports starting on Veterans Day.
The former CNN host will be featured on more than 50 stations owned by Cumulus across the nation. AARP will also feature it on its website, along with additional audio.
This will mark King's return to radio after six decades, according to a statement released Saturday by his rep and AARP.
The 79-year-old King was a staple on CNN with "Larry King Live" for years, interviewing luminaries ranging from celebrities to politicians, until he left the network 2010.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.