Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Bradley Wiggins signs with Simon Fuller's agency
Monday - 11/4/2013, 11:00am EST
LONDON (AP) -- Bradley Wiggins, the 2012 Tour de France champion, is looking to capitalize on his global profile by joining the management company run by "American Idol" creator Simon Fuller.
Wiggins has signed a partnership with Fuller's XIX Entertainment. He says he is looking for Fuller to "create new possibilities" for him, adding there's "much to accomplish, both personally and for cycling as a whole."
XIX Entertainment says in a statement the British rider has been "central to the resurgence of cycling in recent years."
Wiggins is also a four-time Olympic champion. He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II after his Tour de France victory.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.