Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Quotations in the News
Friday - 11/8/2013, 4:10am EST
The Associated Press
"Our job is not to trust the Iranians. Our job is to put in place mechanisms where we can verify what they're doing and not doing when it comes to their nuclear program." -- President Barack Obama on talks between six world powers and Iran over that nation's nuclear program.
"All Americans deserve a fair opportunity to pursue the American dream." -- Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, speaking about legislation that would bar workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
"Is Incognito wrong? Absolutely. He's 100 percent wrong. No individual should have to go through that, especially in their workplace. But at the same time, Jonathan Martin is a 6-4, 320-pound man. I mean, at some point and time you need to stand your ground as an individual. Am I saying go attack, go fight him? No. I think we all understand we can stand our ground without anything being physical." -- New York Giants safety Antrel Rolle on allegations that Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito bullied teammate Jonathan Martin.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.