Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Former Bears star RB Rick Casares dies
Sunday - 9/15/2013, 1:50pm EDT
CHICAGO (AP) -- Rick Casares, a star running back for the Chicago Bears who was once their all-time leading rusher, has died. He was 82.
The Bears reported on their website that he died at his home in Tampa, Fla., on Friday.
A five-time Pro Bowl pick and a member of the 1963 championship team, Casares played 10 seasons in Chicago and ran for 5,675 yards. He was the Bears' all-time leading rusher until Walter Payton surpassed him and currently ranks third.
Casares also played for Washington in 1965 and Miami in 1966 and starred at the University of Florida.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.