Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Jordana Brewster welcomes a son via surrogate
Sunday - 9/15/2013, 10:14am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Jordana Brewster is on diaper duty.
The 33-year-old actress and her film producer husband Andrew Form have a baby boy, her publicist confirms.
Julian Brewster-Form was born via a surrogate on Sept. 10.
Brewster is best known for her roles in the "Fast & Furious" movies and TNT's "Dallas" reboot.
The couple married in May 2007 in a private ceremony in the Bahamas.
This is their first child.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.