Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mexican singer Luis Miguel honored in Las Vegas
Saturday - 9/14/2013, 1:20pm EDT
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Superstar Mexican singer Luis Miguel will be honored by the City of Las Vegas, the State of Nevada and the Las Vegas International Press Association during a Las Vegas concert over Mexican Independence Day weekend.
The press association is presenting their highest award, the Galardon Diamante, during a performance Friday night at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
Caesars officials say the city and state are also expected to make official proclamations in honor of the 43-year-old music icon known as "El Sol de Mexico."
Luis Miguel has garnered five Grammy awards and four Latin Grammys during his three-decade career.
He'll perform three concerts during the city's star-studded Mexican Independence Day weekend.
Other Mexican artists in town for the holiday festivities include Alejandro Fernandez and Marco Antonio Solis.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.