Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
NBA's Lamar Odom charged with DUI in Los Angeles
Sunday - 9/15/2013, 2:18am EDT
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Basketball star Lamar Odom has been charged with a misdemeanor count of driving under the influence, nearly two weeks after his Mercedes-Benz was pulled over on a Southern California freeway.
The Los Angeles city attorney's office said Friday that the charges stem from Odom's Aug. 30 arrest in the San Fernando Valley.
The husband of reality TV star Khloe Kardashian was taken into custody after a sobriety test.
The California Highway Patrol said Odom's car was observed traveling in a "serpentine manner."
The 33-year-old Odom could face six months in jail and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
A call to Odom's agent for comment was not immediately returned.
After spending the 2012 season with the Dallas Mavericks, Odom returned to the Clippers last year. He is now a free agent.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.