Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
NBA's Lamar Odom charged with DUI in Los Angeles
Sunday - 9/15/2013, 2:18am EDT
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Basketball star Lamar Odom has been charged with a misdemeanor count of driving under the influence, nearly two weeks after his Mercedes-Benz was pulled over on a Southern California freeway.
The Los Angeles city attorney's office said Friday that the charges stem from Odom's Aug. 30 arrest in the San Fernando Valley.
The husband of reality TV star Khloe Kardashian was taken into custody after a sobriety test.
The California Highway Patrol said Odom's car was observed traveling in a "serpentine manner."
The 33-year-old Odom could face six months in jail and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
A call to Odom's agent for comment was not immediately returned.
After spending the 2012 season with the Dallas Mavericks, Odom returned to the Clippers last year. He is now a free agent.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.