Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
NBA's Lamar Odom charged with DUI in Los Angeles
Sunday - 9/15/2013, 2:18am EDT
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Basketball star Lamar Odom has been charged with a misdemeanor count of driving under the influence, nearly two weeks after his Mercedes-Benz was pulled over on a Southern California freeway.
The Los Angeles city attorney's office said Friday that the charges stem from Odom's Aug. 30 arrest in the San Fernando Valley.
The husband of reality TV star Khloe Kardashian was taken into custody after a sobriety test.
The California Highway Patrol said Odom's car was observed traveling in a "serpentine manner."
The 33-year-old Odom could face six months in jail and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
A call to Odom's agent for comment was not immediately returned.
After spending the 2012 season with the Dallas Mavericks, Odom returned to the Clippers last year. He is now a free agent.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.