Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
State Fair of Virginia wants local music acts
Wednesday - 7/17/2013, 3:40am EDT
DOSWELL, Va. (AP) -- State fair organizers are looking for Virginia-based performers to play during the event.
Artists would play at the fair's local music venue, the Triple Crown Amphitheater at The Meadow Event Park.
One-hour slots are available each day during the 10-day fair, which begins on Sept. 27.
There is no charge to perform, and performers won't be paid.
Interested individuals and groups should send a DVD or link to a website that showcases their music to Micki Long at email@example.com or 11624 Norwich Parkway, Glen Allen, VA 23059.
The deadline for submissions is Sept. 1.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.