Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Review: Tango meets salsa in New York on Broadway
Tuesday - 7/16/2013, 5:18am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- It may not please the most purist tango lovers -- it may even scandalize them. But the affair going on between "Forever Tango" and salsa star Gilberto Santa Rosa may be one of those summer romances to remember.
"Forever Tango" is back on Broadway with its passionate moves, looks and emotions, three special guests and a twist: Grammy Award-winner Santa Rosa has brought not only his voice to the Argentine classics but also his own style and rhythm, plus a couple of his own songs: "Si te dijeron" and "Que alguien me diga." Both have heartbreaking lyrics perfect for the tango.
From the first notes of the "Gar
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.