Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Toby Keith not on board when tour bus catches fire
Monday - 7/1/2013, 12:18pm EDT
LEBANON, Ind. (AP) -- A tour bus for country singer Toby Keith caught fire on a highway near Indianapolis, though the singer wasn't on board and no one was injured.
Lebanon fire chief Jason Lee says the bus was taking crew members to Nashville, Tenn., after a Sunday concert in Chicago when the driver spotted the flames around 4:45 a.m. Monday on Interstate 65.
The fire caused police to close the highway's southbound lanes for a couple hours about 15 miles northwest of Indianapolis.
Lee says firefighters arrived to find flames coming from the rear engine compartment. The fire badly burned the back of the bus, destroying some equipment and personal items of crew members.
Keith is scheduled to perform next at the Oklahoma Twister Relief Concert on Saturday in Norman, Okla.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.