Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Prince Philip unwell, misses palace reception
Tuesday - 6/4/2013, 12:30am EDT
LONDON (AP) -- Royal officials say Britain's Prince Philip has missed a gala reception at the last minute because he has fallen ill.
Buckingham Palace officials say Philip was "unwell," but added that he will attend a service on Tuesday to mark Queen Elizabeth II's 60 years on the throne.
Officials did not elaborate on Philip's health problem. The 91-year-old royal was due to join the queen at a reception at St. James's Palace Monday evening that featured performances by opera group Il Divo.
Tuesday's service at Westminster Abbey is expected to draw some 2,000 guests to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the queen's coronation.
Philip's health was in the public spotlight last summer when he spent almost a week in the hospital after a recurrence of a bladder infection.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.