Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Matt Damon leads stars in Public Theater forum
Monday - 6/3/2013, 11:52pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- An all-star line-up including Matt Damon, Alan Alda and Vanessa Redgrave will be featured in a night of readings and a town hall discussion hosted by The Public Theater.
The June 17 event at the Delacorte Theater in Central Park will also feature Christine Baranski, Gloria Reuben, Raul Esparza, Hamish Linklater, Jesse L. Martin, Lily Rabe and Marsha Stephanie Blake.
The celebrities will read from Shakespeare on money and justice while Harvard professor Michael Sandel leads a conversation about the rise of the language of money, the subject of his new book, "What Money Can't Buy: The Moral Limits of Markets."
Tickets to the free forum will be distributed, two per person, at noon on June 17 at the Delacorte Theater and there will be a drawing at the www.shakespeareinthepark.org site.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.