Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Matt Damon leads stars in Public Theater forum
Monday - 6/3/2013, 11:52pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- An all-star line-up including Matt Damon, Alan Alda and Vanessa Redgrave will be featured in a night of readings and a town hall discussion hosted by The Public Theater.
The June 17 event at the Delacorte Theater in Central Park will also feature Christine Baranski, Gloria Reuben, Raul Esparza, Hamish Linklater, Jesse L. Martin, Lily Rabe and Marsha Stephanie Blake.
The celebrities will read from Shakespeare on money and justice while Harvard professor Michael Sandel leads a conversation about the rise of the language of money, the subject of his new book, "What Money Can't Buy: The Moral Limits of Markets."
Tickets to the free forum will be distributed, two per person, at noon on June 17 at the Delacorte Theater and there will be a drawing at the www.shakespeareinthepark.org site.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.