Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Actress Pia Zadora arrested on domestic battery
Monday - 6/3/2013, 4:48pm EDT
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Singer-actress Pia Zadora has been arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and coercion after a disturbance at her Las Vegas home.
The 61-year-old Zadora was booked Saturday into the Clark County Detention Center and released after posting $4,000 bail.
She was arrested about 11 a.m., some six hours after police responded to a disturbance call at her home.
Police declined to release the name of the victim and other details, saying further information would be released Monday.
Zadora has been married to her third husband, Las Vegas police detective Michael Jeffries, since 2005. The couple met after Zadora contacted police to report a stalking incident.
After working as a child actress on Broadway, she appeared in various movies. When her film career failed to take off, she became a singer of popular standards.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.