Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Giulia Molinaro wins first Symetra Tour title
Sunday - 5/19/2013, 11:10pm EDT
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) -- Giulia Molinaro won the Friends of Mission Charity Classic on Sunday for first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 7-under 65 for a five-stroke victory.
Molinaro, the former Arizona State player from Italy, had a 13-under 203 total at the Country Club of Asheville. She earned $15,000.
"I had an amazing day," Molinaro said. "I've never been in contention for a professional tournament like this and, the first day I was, I won it, so I'm in seventh heaven right now. I played amazing, I'm extremely happy, everything went my way. I mean, I saw putts that were going in and everything went great."
Macarena Silva, a former Florida State player from Chile, was second after a 67.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.