Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
'Psych' stars Roday and Hill tease episode remake
Thursday - 5/16/2013, 7:22pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Two reasons for the popularity of the USA series "Psych" are its inside jokes and theme storylines, like the recent 100th episode inspired by the movie "Clue" that had multiple endings.
At the network's annual upfront presentation for advertisers Thursday, James Roday said for the show's eighth season, which they're filming now, "we've still got a couple tricks up our sleeve."
He goes on to say they're planning to "do something that's never been done in the history of television."
The show's cast and crew are planning to remake a previous episode.
Roday and co-star Dule Hill said they already know which episode will get remade but they can't reveal which one. Roday does say it will be from "early" in the series.
"Because why would we remake something from season seven," joked Hill.
On "Psych," Roday plays Shawn Spencer, a consultant for the Santa Barbara Police Department who has exceptional observational skills that help him solve crimes but he pretends to be a psychic detective.
Hill plays Burton "Gus" Guster, his best friend, who is in on Shawn's secret.
"Psych" is USA Network's longest-running original series on air and the third most-popular original show behind "Burn Notice" and "Suits."
Alicia Rancilio covers entertainment for The Associated Press. Follow her online at http://www.twitter.com/aliciar
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.