Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Warrant issued for Chad Johnson
Thursday - 5/16/2013, 6:39pm EDT
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) -- A warrant has been issued for the arrest of former NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson in South Florida.
The state attorney's office confirmed Thursday that a Broward circuit judge issued a warrant May 7 against Johnson for failing to report to his probation officer.
Johnson received a year of probation last September after pleading no contest to a domestic violence charge involving his former wife, reality TV star Evelyn Lozada.
The six-time Pro Bowl player was arrested in August after Lozada said he head-butted her during an argument. She quickly filed for divorce, which was finalized days before his conviction. They had only been married since July 4.
Johnson was cut by the Miami Dolphins shortly afterward. He previously played for the Cincinnati Bengals and New England Patriots.
Lozada is on the "Basketball Wives" TV show.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.