Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Boy band One Direction: World tour next year
Thursday - 5/16/2013, 2:16pm EDT
LONDON (AP) -- Hit boy band One Direction has announced plans for an ambitious world tour in 2014.
Plans call for the youthful chart-toppers to play major stadiums in Latin America, Britain and Ireland during the first leg of the mega-tour that begins in April.
U.S. dates are expected to be announced later.
The band announced the "Where We Are Tour" at London's Wembley Stadium, one of five venues they will play at in the U.K. and Ireland once the tour starts.
Band member Harry Styles said the idea of playing at Wembley "is incredible" and that the group is "very excited."
The U.K.-based band had for several days been dropping hints on various official Twitter pages indicating that a major announcement was planned.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.