Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Boy band One Direction: World tour next year
Thursday - 5/16/2013, 2:16pm EDT
LONDON (AP) -- Hit boy band One Direction has announced plans for an ambitious world tour in 2014.
Plans call for the youthful chart-toppers to play major stadiums in Latin America, Britain and Ireland during the first leg of the mega-tour that begins in April.
U.S. dates are expected to be announced later.
The band announced the "Where We Are Tour" at London's Wembley Stadium, one of five venues they will play at in the U.K. and Ireland once the tour starts.
Band member Harry Styles said the idea of playing at Wembley "is incredible" and that the group is "very excited."
The U.K.-based band had for several days been dropping hints on various official Twitter pages indicating that a major announcement was planned.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.