Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The Hollywood Reporter's best stories of the week
Thursday - 5/16/2013, 1:20pm EDT
The Hollywood Reporter
The Hollywood Reporter's list of its 10 best stories of the week:
'STAR TREK'S' DAMON LINDELOF ON BRAD PITT, HAVING POWER AS A WRITER AND HIS AGONY OVER 'LOST'
The scribe for two $200 million productions this summer, "Star Trek Into Darkness" and "World War Z," Lindelof reveals what he and J.J. Abrams talk about -- and why he'll never do "Star Wars": "It would be a lose-lose for me in every way, shape or form."
'BUFFY' REUNION: JOSS WHEDON'S SURPRISING RESPONSE TO YOUNG FEMALE FANS
The "Avengers" director trades rapid-fire quips with the whip-smart staff who penned the supernatural cult favorite starring Sarah Michelle Gellar.
'MURPHY BROWN' WRITERS: CANDICE BERGEN, JON STEWART WOULD HAVE A FLING IN 2013
Diane English and her former writing staff imagine what the iconic TV journalist would be up to today.
'X-FILES' REUNION: DAVID DUCHOVNY REVEALS WHO MADE HIM WEAR A SPEEDO
Chris Carter, Vince Gilligan and Jeff Bell are among those who hadn't seen each other since the Fox show ended 11 years ago.
'THE SHIELD' REUNION: SHAWN RYAN, GLEN MAZZARA RECALL NERVOUS NETWORK EXECS
The scribes joke about FX's anxiety over the edgy cop show -- particularly during an episode involving a sheep.
CANNES; 'GRACE OF MONACO' IMAGES PREVIEW NICOLE KIDMAN AS GRACE KELLY
Stills of Kidman as the Hollywood starlet-turned-princess whet the appetite for Olivier Dahan's historical drama.
MY LIFE AS A SCREENWRITER YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF (GUEST COLUMN)
Justin Marks has written over 20 movie screenplays and seen his TV pilots greenlit -- but as he explains, the life of a Hollywood scribe is far more lows than highs if your name isn't Aaron Sorkin.
CANNES: ZACH BRAFF'S KICKSTARTER FILM LANDS FULL FINANCING
Worldview Entertainment has stepped in to fund much of "Wish I Was Here," which has raised more than $2.6 million on the crowd-funding site.
HOW PARTICIPANT'S NEW NETWORK, PIVOT, AIMS TO AVOID CURRENT'S TV FATE
Jeff Skoll is spending hundreds of millions of dollars to ensure his socially conscious Pivot doesn't become "broccoli with bran muffins," president Evan Shapiro says.
CANNES: LARS VON TRIER'S 'NYMPHOMANIAC' RELEASES FIRST CAST PHOTO WITH SHIRTLESS SHIA LABEOUF
The porn-inspired tableau for the controversial film -- which will hit theaters in December -- also features Christian Slater posing in front of Charlotte Gainsbourg with legs akimbo.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.