Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Atlanta funeral scheduled for Kris Kross rapper
Saturday - 5/4/2013, 4:48pm EDT
ATLANTA (AP) -- Funeral services are planned next week in Atlanta for former Kris Kross rapper Chris Kelly, who was found dead in his home from a possible drug overdose.
Murray Brothers Funeral Home in Atlanta confirmed Saturday that it will hold a public viewing for Kelly throughout the afternoon and evening Wednesday. A funeral service has been scheduled for Thursday at Jackson Memorial Baptist Church.
Kelly, known as "Mac Daddy," and Chris Smith, known as "Daddy Mac," made up the 1990s child rap duo Kris Kross known for wearing their clothes backward as they rhymed. Their song "Jump" became one of the decade's most memorable songs.
The 34-year-old Kelly died Wednesday. His mother told Fulton County police her son had become sick after using cocaine and heroin the night before he died.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.