Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Atlanta funeral scheduled for Kris Kross rapper
Saturday - 5/4/2013, 4:48pm EDT
ATLANTA (AP) -- Funeral services are planned next week in Atlanta for former Kris Kross rapper Chris Kelly, who was found dead in his home from a possible drug overdose.
Murray Brothers Funeral Home in Atlanta confirmed Saturday that it will hold a public viewing for Kelly throughout the afternoon and evening Wednesday. A funeral service has been scheduled for Thursday at Jackson Memorial Baptist Church.
Kelly, known as "Mac Daddy," and Chris Smith, known as "Daddy Mac," made up the 1990s child rap duo Kris Kross known for wearing their clothes backward as they rhymed. Their song "Jump" became one of the decade's most memorable songs.
The 34-year-old Kelly died Wednesday. His mother told Fulton County police her son had become sick after using cocaine and heroin the night before he died.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.