Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Don Omar: Rappers Wisin and Yandel are breaking up
Saturday - 5/4/2013, 3:53pm EDT
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) -- Reggaeton star Don Omar said at his concert late Friday that the popular Puerto Rican reggaeton duo of Wisin and Yandel is breaking up.
Accompanied by Yandel, Don Omar praised his future as a soloist.
Manager Edgar Andino neither confirmed nor denied the announcement in an interview with local newspaper El Nuevo Dia.
"As far as I know, Don Omar is not Yandel's publicist or manager," Andino is quoted as saying.
Andino did not return a message for comment.
Yandel's real name is Llandel Veguilla Malave, and his singing partner is Juan Luis Morera Luna.
The two rappers began their careers in 1998 and have produced 10 albums. They won a Grammy in 2010 for best urban Latin album and two Latin Grammys, one in 2008 for best urban album and another in 2009 for best urban song.
The crossover stars also have collaborated with singers Gloria Estefan, Jennifer Lopez and Lenny Kravitz.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.