Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Don Omar: Rappers Wisin and Yandel are breaking up
Saturday - 5/4/2013, 3:53pm EDT
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) -- Reggaeton star Don Omar said at his concert late Friday that the popular Puerto Rican reggaeton duo of Wisin and Yandel is breaking up.
Accompanied by Yandel, Don Omar praised his future as a soloist.
Manager Edgar Andino neither confirmed nor denied the announcement in an interview with local newspaper El Nuevo Dia.
"As far as I know, Don Omar is not Yandel's publicist or manager," Andino is quoted as saying.
Andino did not return a message for comment.
Yandel's real name is Llandel Veguilla Malave, and his singing partner is Juan Luis Morera Luna.
The two rappers began their careers in 1998 and have produced 10 albums. They won a Grammy in 2010 for best urban Latin album and two Latin Grammys, one in 2008 for best urban album and another in 2009 for best urban song.
The crossover stars also have collaborated with singers Gloria Estefan, Jennifer Lopez and Lenny Kravitz.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.