Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Marathon show lineup: Taylor, Aerosmith, New Kids
Saturday - 5/4/2013, 11:00am EDT
BOSTON (AP) -- Aerosmith, James Taylor and Jimmy Buffett are among the scheduled performers for a Boston Marathon benefit concert on May 30.
The show, at the TD Garden, will benefit One Fund -- the collection of donations that will be distributed to the survivors of the April 15 bombings and the families of those killed in the attack.
Other confirmed acts include Jason Aldean, Boston, Extreme, Godsmack, The J. Geils Band, Carole King and New Kids on the Block. Donnie Wahlberg of New Kids on the Block said that like other native Bostonians, he and his bandmates are honored to do their part.
Comedians Dane Cook and Steven Wright also are included in the lineup.
Tickets range from $35 to $285. They go on sale Monday.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.