Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
DC Jewish Music Festival opens this weekend
Friday - 4/26/2013, 11:20am EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Washington Jewish Music Festival is opening with a mix of bluegrass, jazz, gospel, punk and show tunes on the schedule.
The festival opens Sunday and runs through May 11 at venues across the Washington area. The opening performance Sunday features Israeli artist Noa at the Montgomery College Cultural Arts Center in Silver Spring.
On May 2, the Artisphere in Arlington will feature Sephardic Jewish music with raucous sounds of Eastern Europe. Then on May 5, the festival will feature outdoor concerts at Stead Park in the Dupont Circle area.
Washington Jewish Music Festival: www.wjmf.org
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.