Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DC Jewish Music Festival opens this weekend
Friday - 4/26/2013, 11:20am EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Washington Jewish Music Festival is opening with a mix of bluegrass, jazz, gospel, punk and show tunes on the schedule.
The festival opens Sunday and runs through May 11 at venues across the Washington area. The opening performance Sunday features Israeli artist Noa at the Montgomery College Cultural Arts Center in Silver Spring.
On May 2, the Artisphere in Arlington will feature Sephardic Jewish music with raucous sounds of Eastern Europe. Then on May 5, the festival will feature outdoor concerts at Stead Park in the Dupont Circle area.
Washington Jewish Music Festival: www.wjmf.org
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.