Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Alternate jurors selected in Michael Jackson case
Wednesday - 4/24/2013, 2:02am EDT
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Six alternate jurors have been selected for a civil trial over Michael Jackson's death, setting the stage for opening statements next week.
The entire panel was sent home after the alternates were chosen on Tuesday.
The four men and two women alternates were selected after attorneys for Jackson's mother and concert giant AEG Live questioned them for several hours.
On Monday, the jury of six men and six women was chosen.
Jackson's mother filed the wrongful death suit against AEG, claiming it was responsible for hiring the doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer's June 2009 death.
The case may last for more than three months.
Dozens of people who weren't chosen to hear the case cheered after being dismissed.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.