Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Detroit Lions' Ronnell Lewis faces misdemeanors
Tuesday - 4/23/2013, 8:00pm EDT
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) -- Detroit Lions linebacker Ronnell Lewis faces three misdemeanor charges following his arrest during an altercation at an Oklahoma bar.
Norman police records show that the 22-year-old Lewis was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with public intoxication, disturbing the peace and interference with a law enforcement officer.
Lewis played eight games for the Lions last season after being picked in the fourth round of the NFL draft out of Oklahoma. He was credited with two tackles.
The Lions issued a statement Tuesday saying the club was aware of Lewis' arrest and is in the process of gathering more information. The team had no further comment.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.