Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Detroit Lions' Ronnell Lewis faces misdemeanors
Tuesday - 4/23/2013, 8:00pm EDT
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) -- Detroit Lions linebacker Ronnell Lewis faces three misdemeanor charges following his arrest during an altercation at an Oklahoma bar.
Norman police records show that the 22-year-old Lewis was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with public intoxication, disturbing the peace and interference with a law enforcement officer.
Lewis played eight games for the Lions last season after being picked in the fourth round of the NFL draft out of Oklahoma. He was credited with two tackles.
The Lions issued a statement Tuesday saying the club was aware of Lewis' arrest and is in the process of gathering more information. The team had no further comment.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.