Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Nielsen's top programs for April 15-21
Tuesday - 4/23/2013, 5:40pm EDT
The Associated Press
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 15-21. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
1. "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 14.45 million.
2. "The Voice" (Tuesday), NBC, 14.16 million.
3. "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 13.4 million.
4. "Dancing With the Stars Results," ABC, 12.73 million.
5. "American Idol" (Wednesday), Fox, 12.71 million.
6. "NCIS" (Tuesday, 9 p.m.), CBS, 12.61 million.
7. "American Idol" (Thursday), Fox, 12.42 million.
8. "60 Minutes," CBS, 11.91 million.
9. "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 11.43 million.
10. "The Big Bang Theory" (Thursday, 9 p.m.), CBS, 10.89 million.
11. "Castle," ABC, 10.18 million.
12. "Survivor: Caramoan," CBS, 9.99 million.
13. "NCIS: Los Angeles" (Tuesday, 8 p.m.), CBS, 9.39 million.
14. "The Amazing Race 22," CBS, 9.16 million.
15. "The Mentalist," CBS, 9.1 million.
16. "The Good Wife," CBS, 9.02 million.
17. "Body of Proof," ABC, 8.94 million.
18. NBC News: "Terror in Boston," NBC, 8.79 million.
19. "Two and a Half Men," CBS, 8.79 million.
20. "Person of Interest" (Thursday, 10 p.m.), CBS, 8.62 million.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.; CBS is a division of CBS Corp.; Fox is a unit of News Corp.; NBC is owned by NBC Universal.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.