Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Police: Madonna's brother resists arrest, is hurt
Tuesday - 4/23/2013, 7:36pm EDT
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) -- Authorities say the brother of pop star Madonna needed nine stiches to his forehead after he resisted arrest in a public bathroom in northern Michigan.
The Traverse City Record-Eagle reports (http://bit.ly/10v57vC ) that police were called Sunday night when 56-year-old Anthony Ciccone refused to leave the bathroom at the Grand Traverse County Civic Center.
Police say an officer tried to arrest Ciccone on an outstanding warrant for trespass. He confronted the officer, who brought him to the ground. Ciccone's face hit the floor and he required stitches.
Police say Ciccone's blood-alcohol level was 0.40. The legal limit for driving is 0.08.
No attorney is listed for Ciccone, who was arraigned on the warrant and jailed.
Madonna's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, declined to comment. Madonna is a Michigan native.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.