Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Police: Madonna's brother resists arrest, is hurt
Tuesday - 4/23/2013, 7:36pm EDT
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) -- Authorities say the brother of pop star Madonna needed nine stiches to his forehead after he resisted arrest in a public bathroom in northern Michigan.
The Traverse City Record-Eagle reports (http://bit.ly/10v57vC ) that police were called Sunday night when 56-year-old Anthony Ciccone refused to leave the bathroom at the Grand Traverse County Civic Center.
Police say an officer tried to arrest Ciccone on an outstanding warrant for trespass. He confronted the officer, who brought him to the ground. Ciccone's face hit the floor and he required stitches.
Police say Ciccone's blood-alcohol level was 0.40. The legal limit for driving is 0.08.
No attorney is listed for Ciccone, who was arraigned on the warrant and jailed.
Madonna's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, declined to comment. Madonna is a Michigan native.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.