Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Police: Madonna's brother resists arrest, is hurt
Tuesday - 4/23/2013, 7:36pm EDT
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) -- Authorities say the brother of pop star Madonna needed nine stiches to his forehead after he resisted arrest in a public bathroom in northern Michigan.
The Traverse City Record-Eagle reports (http://bit.ly/10v57vC ) that police were called Sunday night when 56-year-old Anthony Ciccone refused to leave the bathroom at the Grand Traverse County Civic Center.
Police say an officer tried to arrest Ciccone on an outstanding warrant for trespass. He confronted the officer, who brought him to the ground. Ciccone's face hit the floor and he required stitches.
Police say Ciccone's blood-alcohol level was 0.40. The legal limit for driving is 0.08.
No attorney is listed for Ciccone, who was arraigned on the warrant and jailed.
Madonna's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, declined to comment. Madonna is a Michigan native.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.