Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Flavor Flav has Hall ceremony, court date conflict
Thursday - 4/18/2013, 1:14pm EDT
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Flavor Flav has a scheduling conflict between a court date in Las Vegas and his induction with the rap group Public Enemy into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The 54-year-old former rap and reality TV star is due for arraignment Thursday on felony charges that he chased and threatened his longtime girlfriend's 17-year-old son with a butcher knife during an argument.
The Hall of Fame's induction ceremony is also taking place Thursday, in Los Angeles.
Defense attorney Tony Abbatangelo has already asked a judge for a different arraignment date for his client, whose legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr.
Drayton faces felony assault with a weapon and child endangerment charges and a misdemeanor domestic violence battery charge.
Abbatangelo has said Drayton will plead not guilty.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.