Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
'Jackass' star's different strokes: Margera paints
Wednesday - 4/3/2013, 11:52am EDT
WEST CHESTER, Pa. (AP) -- The star of "Jackass" is showing off his artistic side.
Bam Margera put several dozen of his own paintings up for sale Tuesday at a barn on his property in West Chester, outside Philadelphia.
The Philadelphia Inquirer reports (http://bit.ly/11mgfZ8) that Margera's subjects range from naked women to buses driving off cliffs. He's been painting for about three years.
The 33-year-old Margera let fans know about the art show in a tweet that day. He also shared the display space with local artist John Hannafin. They met after Margera bought a painting of Hannafin's that was hanging in a local bar.
Nineteen-year-old Clay Carty of Oxford says it was "awesome" to visit Margera's house. He bought a painting for $240.
Margera's band played after the show.
Information from: The Philadelphia Inquirer, http://www.philly.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.