Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
'Jackass' star's different strokes: Margera paints
Wednesday - 4/3/2013, 11:52am EDT
WEST CHESTER, Pa. (AP) -- The star of "Jackass" is showing off his artistic side.
Bam Margera put several dozen of his own paintings up for sale Tuesday at a barn on his property in West Chester, outside Philadelphia.
The Philadelphia Inquirer reports (http://bit.ly/11mgfZ8) that Margera's subjects range from naked women to buses driving off cliffs. He's been painting for about three years.
The 33-year-old Margera let fans know about the art show in a tweet that day. He also shared the display space with local artist John Hannafin. They met after Margera bought a painting of Hannafin's that was hanging in a local bar.
Nineteen-year-old Clay Carty of Oxford says it was "awesome" to visit Margera's house. He bought a painting for $240.
Margera's band played after the show.
Information from: The Philadelphia Inquirer, http://www.philly.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.